sleep or sleep sleep

Saturday, July 11, 2009 | |

ive had too much to drink.
i havent been updating my blog lately.
i know that.
i would like to sleep.
but i can't.

i feel like writing about myself tonight.

i am currently working as a full time designer.
i work for myself.
during my free time,
i like to go to the beach and make paper planes.
i like girls to be frank
i have short hair and i'm 5'9 in height.
i normally wear sneakers and sandals.
i seldom wear dresses.
i collect rings
i am currently listening to the presets, cut copy, mgmt and RJD2.
i like the colour grey
i love to eat squid
my favorite animal is a fox.
none of my friends know i have a blog.
none of my friends have one.
they do have twitter tho.
so do i.
from the satistic count, it's amazing to know that i get at least 1 visitor per day.
who the fuck reads my blog anyway....
haha.
this is so sad.

wow that's a lot of shitty info about me.

0 comments: